– Control over fire alarm loops and monitored outputs for fault conditions (short circuit and interruption) and automatic reset.
– Detection of removed devices in the loops and automatic reset.
– Ability to set the zones in Coincidence Mode.
– Two phases of Fire condition, programmable time for Fire condition stage I, separately for each zone.
– Option to prolong the time period for Fire condition stage I with programmable inspection period, specified for each zone.
– Built-in sounder for fire condition – one tonal, discontinuous, can be switched off.
– Built-in sounder for fault condition – one tonal, discontinuous, can be switched off.
– Built-in real time clock.
– Set of test modes and options for adjustment:
• Setting the clock;
• Check ups on light and sound indications;
• Test of fire alarm zones;
• Adjustment of outputs and integrated external devices;
• Programming of parameters and modes of operation;
• Remote programming of the parameters from distant operator control point.
– Energy independent archive of registered events with the events type, date and hour – up to 1023 events.
– Interfaces for communication with external devices – CAN 2.0B and RS-232 (directly or via modem).
Indications of registered events:
– Light indication: LED
– Text messages: LCD display, 320×240 points, backing
– Sound signaling: built-in sounder
– Voltage: 220/230 V
– Frequency: 50 Hz
Back up batteries
– Battery type: lead, gel electrolyte
– Number of batteries: 2 pcs
– Connection: Serial connection
– Nominal voltage of the back up battery: 2 x 12V DC
– Nominal capacity C20: 5 Ah
– Charge voltage: 28V
Consumption on back up batteries supply
– At 24V: < 160 mA
– At 26V: < 150 mA
Power supply to external devices
– Voltage: (24±5)V
– Maximum current value (including current of monitored outputs): 1A
Dimension: 286x148x125 mm
Weight (batteries not included): 2,2 kg