It is a compact stand-alone and mobile X-ray scanning system, which can be easily deployed and transported by a standard container truck. DTP 5000LVR vehicle inspection system Its 100% mobility is perfectly suited for spot checks in most location. The DTP 5000LVR with 5 MeV-accelerator can penetrate up to 250 mm of steel and inspect up to 60 trucks per hour. The system can be deployed using a standard crew in less than 120 minutes. The electrical generator incorporated into the system allows its use without the need for local infrastructure.
- State-of-the-art high-energy low-dose X-ray scanner with portal-shaped detection system for inspection of loaded vehicles (container or general cargo), designed with innovative “drive-thru” technology.
- Designed for inspection of containers and vehicles for identification of the cargo compliance to the transportation documents, detection of contraband, illegal drugs, weapon and other dangerous objects.
- Designed for operation at seaports, traffic control points, customs, temporary storage warehouse and other places where total 100% cargo inspection is necessary.
|Innovative drive-thru scanning technology
||Drivers are not subjected to the radiation and stay in their vehicles during scanning operations, driving them under their own power through the scanning area (X-ray generator and detector system (X-ray portal) which provides high throughput. Owing to the low dosage technology the track cabin can be scanned together with the driver.
||The deployment of the DTP 5000LVR drive-trough X-ray vehicle screening system requires a relatively flat ground surface without special requirements for additional infrastructure. The controlled area does not exceed 40m x 30m.
||DTP 5000LVR vehicle inspection system is a compact system, which can be easily relocated by a standard container truck, installed and be fully functional within less than 2 hours by two or three operators.
||DTP 5000LVR security vehicle scanner s able to scan and control rapidly the contents of containers and heavy trucks in controlled traffic flow (drive-thru operation mode) – 30 pcs 40´ containers or 60 pcs 20´ containers per hour.
||It is possible to obtain high-quality X-ray images of inspected objects through 250 mm of steel at truck speed of 5-10 km/h.
|High quality X-ray images
||DTP 5000LVR vehicle scaning system provides the best spatial resolution of 5 mm and contrast sensitivity of 4 %.
|Radiation safe for drivers, operators and bystanders
||Low radiation dose in combination with the effective radiological safety system guarantee safety for vehicle driver, bystanders and stowaways.
- X-ray assembly unit
- X-ray image detector
- Image and data processing system
- Facility control system
- Radiation safety system
- Reserve power supply system
- Car transport system (option)